Tucks Medicated Cooling Hemorrhoidal Pads 100 count
Temporarily relieves the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids; aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas; temporarily relieves irritation and burning.
- Hemorrhoidal Pads with Witch Hazel.
- The brand used by Hospitals®
- Provides immediate relief from burning and itching caused by hemorrhoids.
- Witch Hazel soothes and protects irritated areas.
- Medicated Cooling Pads are pH balanced, hypo-allergenic, dye-free, and biodegradable when flushed.
- Other suitable uses: Hygienic Care - Pads can be used daily to cleanse outer rectal and/or vaginal areas; As a Moist Compress - Pads can be folded and used as a moist compress on inflamed tissue.
- Medicated Cooling Pads are particularly helpful in relieving discomfort following childbirth, rectal or vaginal surgery.
Directions for Use: Adults: When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse
thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying. Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement. After application, discard pad. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Other Directions: When using this product: do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor; do not put directly in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Witch Hazel 50% (Astingent).
Water, glycerin, alcohol, propylene gylcol, sodium citrate, diazolidinyl urea, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.