Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, our eco-canisters feature:
- 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf tea
- Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
- Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
- 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
What Is Tulsi?
Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), or "Holy Basil" is native to the Old World tropics and is cultivated for religious and medicinal purposes as well as its essential oil.
Is there Caffeine?
Yes. Black tea contains about 50% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.
Invigorating black tea blend with a rich, full-bodied spiciness. Excellent on ice.
Tulsi has been the cornerstone of Ayurvedic medicine for over 5000 years. This sacred Indian herb has rich antioxidant and adaptogenic properties.
Tumble boiling water over the pyramid teabag or loose leaf tea. Steep 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy. Repeat.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.