Embraced by Eurasians for centuries and found throughout boreal forests, Chaga grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and antioxidant properties,* Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
Host Defense® Chaga uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids, mycoflavonoids, and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Maximum antioxidant support against daily free radical damage*
- Host Defense's advanced culturing techniques of the mycelium preserve a wide array of full-spectrum constituents
- Host Defense's use of Chaga mycelium, as opposed to the indigestible sclerotia, allows for nutrients to be provided in a fully bio-available form
- Sustainably grown without adversely affecting the native mycoflora
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 vcapsulesServings per Container:
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.