For relief of occasional constipation (irregularity) this product generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
#1 Doctor Recommended stool softener ingredient
- Stimulant Free
- Cramp Free
- Works with your body's natural process to gently relieve occasional constipation
- Available in Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Gels
Drug FactsServing Size:
1 liquid gel
Directions for Use: Take softgels with a full glass (8 oz) of water.
Adults and children 12 years and older take 1 to 3 softgels daily or as directed by a doctor. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
Children 6 to under 12 years take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years of age ask a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Black iron oxide, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide.