Shine is notable by its absence! Perfect for oily skins to control oil and for all other skins as a primer. Oil is the principle cause of color change in makeup. Absence actually helps control over-active sebaceous glands. It has no effect on the actual moisture (water content) of the skin.
- Controls oil and conceals large pores while priming the skin for makeup application
- Non-drying and pH balancing
- Suitable for oily and acneic skin, but may also be used by normal skin types
- Absence provides a sheer, color-free finish
- Use alone or under any mineral base.
- Absence is also an effective primer on any skin type.
- Use the jane iredale Foundation Brush and layer a light coating over oily areas.
- Use over entire face as a primer for any skin type.
Ethyl Macadamiate, Mica, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrated Silica, Silicone Powder, Boron Nitride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Tribehenin, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Bisabolol.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.