A light-reflecting, mineral foundation in a special liquid formulation. The beads are actually liposomes entrapping liposomes.
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time-release into the skin.
- Apply Liquid Minerals with our Foundation Brush.
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel. This is aloe vera. Rub it into your hands; it's good for them.
- Two pumps of Liquid Minerals on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.
- Pick it up with the dry Foundation Brush for a heavier coverage. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage.
- Brush Amazing Base or PurePressed Base on top of Liquid Minerals for broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Use as a light under-eye concealer. Pat it gently under the eye with your finger. It's like magic!
- For oily skin, use very little (if any) moisturizer before application. Applying Absence or Absence 2 Oil Control Primer will smooth the skin's surface, control excess oil and help prevent color change. It also provides a broad-spectrum SPF 15.
- Apply the Liquid Minerals over the nose and other oily areas to minimize large pores. Then dust with pressed minerals over the entire face for UVA/UVB SPF 20 and a flawless finish.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.