A soothing concealing powder for oily/blemished or combination skin types.
Without harsh chemicals or synthetic fillers, this ultra-light Blemish Clearing Powder from Juice Beauty will help to cover imperfections while also providing nourishing protection. Formulated with bamboo and natural minerals to calm and clear skin while organic fruit extracts provide healing hydration. Skin is left visibly clearer and more radiant.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Clinically validated results for clearing blemishes
- Natural antiseptic bamboo helps to clear and calm irritated skin
- Conceals with natural minerals and tapioca powders
- Antioxidant-rich fruit extracts fight against free radical damage
About Juice Beauty
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Organic Acai Berry (euterpe oleracea) - Antioxidant and phytonutrient rich, good source of essential fatty acids; supports proper skin regeneration while protecting collagen and increasing moisture in the skin.
- Organic Goji Berry (lycium chinense) - Extremely antioxidant-rich, offers skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties; helps with healthy skin circulation.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
Gently pat onto skin to apply. For day use, follow with foundation or other powders..
Organic powders of manihot esculenta (organic tapioca)*, zea mays (organic corn)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe powder)*, bambusa arundinaceae (bamboo powder), vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil)*, vaccinium corymbosum (organic blueberry seed oil)*, punica granatum (organic pomegranate seed oil)*, rubus idaeus (organic raspberry seed oil)*, actinidia chinensis (organic kiwi seed oil)*, vaccinium macrocarpon (organic cranberry seed oil)*, fragaria ananassa (organic strawberry seed oil)*, euterpe oleracea (organic acai berry)*, lycium chinense (organic goji berry)*, tocopherol (Vitamin E), ricinus communis (organic castor seed oil)*, thymus vulgaris (thyme extract), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree extract), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract) and citrus sinensis (sweet orange oil). May contain: mica, iron oxides.
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Who knew that while covering imperfections a powder can double as a blemish fighter! Added bonus is how natural the ingredients are.
4/18/2013 1:49 PM
First Previous Next Last