An incredible loose mineral foundation with UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection. The look is creamy and luminous. The feel is like silk.
- Provides exceptional coverage of any distraction including redness and brown spots
- Free of oil, talc, dyes and parabens
- Ideal for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Apply Absence Oil Control Primer to smooth the surface of the skin before putting on the minerals. Absence controls oil and helps prevent color change. Good for dry skins, too.
- If the minerals look powdery, wait a few minutes for the skin's natural oils to emerge, or spritz with D2O, Balance or POMMISST.
- To "pull" the center of the face out and give more definition to the overall look, use a lighter base in the aesthetic triangle and a darker one on the perimeter.
- Less is more. It's better to layer the minerals than try to cover everything at once. You will be surprised at how much coverage you get with very little product.
- Remove the seal or puncture holes for controlled flow of the minerals. Replace lid, turn upside down and tap. The minerals are now released into the sifter.
- Cleanse the face and moisturize.
- Lightly dip each side of jane iredale's Chisel Powder Brush into the minerals. Tap off any excess using the side of the jar.
- Using the lid, work the minerals into the brush until all powder is absorbed.
- Apply the minerals in thin layers using downward strokes. If you've put on too much, use jane iredale's Flocked Sponge to remove any excess. Begin application where you want the most coverage, then lightly layer over the rest of the face. Don't forget your neck.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 6%.
Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.