jane iredale's PureLash Lengthening Mascara contains triple-length cellulose fibers (no synthetics) to give you the lashes you've dreamed of.
- jane iredale has added Dex-Panthenol to the formula in liposome form, so that with every swipe you add a conditioner to your lashes
- Also keeps formula nice and moist
- Wheat protein thickens, curls and strengthens lashes
- Top quality brush makes sure you get even coverage and that lashes are separated
- jane iredale has eliminated all the harsh chemicals common in mascara
- Sensitivity tested
- If you are going to layer mascara, don't wait for each application to dry. This is what makes lashes stick together.
- Don't pump brushes. This will force air into the tube and help to dry out the product. Simply twist the brush in the tube to pick up more product.
- Brown often looks softer around the eyes than black.
- Too much mascara can be aging.
- Apply a layer of jane iredale's PureLash Extender and Conditioner first. You'll be amazed how it thickens your lashes. It also means that you'll use less mascara. Allow to dry until tacky and then apply PureLash Lengthening Mascara.
- Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first. This is where you want the most product, then brush out to the tips.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cellulose, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Oleic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.