jane iredale has taken out all known sensitizers from their mascara and they have all been sensitivity-tested, so even people who could not previously wear mascara should try this. Not only colors and thickens lashes, but also conditions them.
- Hypoallergenic formula contains no lacquer, shellac or petroleum products
- It won't smear, flake or smudge
- Seaweed liposomes and panthenol keep it moist and help to condition lashes
- Algae extracts condition and protect lashes to reduce splitting and breaking
- Highest quality brush for even application and separation of lashes
- Apply a layer of jane iredale's PureLash Extender and Conditioner first. You'll be amazed how it thickens your lashes. It also means that you'll use less mascara. Allow to dry until tacky and then apply PureLash Mascara.
- Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first. This is where you want the most product, then brush out to the tips.
Water, Algae Extract, Carnauba Wax, Glycerin, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Bisabolol, Phospholipids. May Contain: Iron Oxides.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.