Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome
UltraMealA® is a medical food formulated to nutritionally support the management of conditions associated with metabolic syndrome, such as central obesity, insulin resistance, and altered body composition. UltraMeal has been demonstrated to have a low glycemic index (referenced against glucose) andaEU"along with a healthy dietary program and regular exerciseaEU"is designed to support a healthy body composition by targeting fat loss and helping to maintain lean muscle. Each serving of UltraMeal provides:
- 15 grams of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
- 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)aEU"a body-ready, nature-identical folateaEU"to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health.
- 600 mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
- Promotes the loss of fat while helping to maintain lean muscle mass.
- Provides a low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Provides L-5-methyltetrahydrofolateaEU"a body-ready folateaEU"to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Supplies a good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health.
- Dairy-free source of calcium for bone health.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 scoops (43g)Servings per Container:
Directions for Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of UltraMeal into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Other Directions: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Soy protein isolate+ (soy), fructose, soy fiber (soy), inulin, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, natural flavors, potassium chloride, lecithin (soy), olive oil, xanthan gum, guar gum, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol. Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.