This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion's Mane is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.*
Host Defense® Lion's Mane uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients,which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Promotes mental clarity, focus and memory*
- Provides cerebral and nervous system support*
- Many studies have identified a NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion's Mane
- Optimizes nervous and immune system health*
- Supports cognitive function*
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 vcapsulesServings per Container:
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Lion's Mane mycelium
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.