STAND UP TO THE FORCES OF HEAT, DAMPNESS AND EVERYDAY FEATS OF ENDURANCE. YOUR HARD-WORKING FEET WILL MARCH ON WITH UTMOST GRATITUDE.
Feet of Endurance is not your everyday foot rub. Although we do agree: A foot rub everyday does sound good. But what sets ours apart from the rest is that it's formulated to protect as well as soothe. That's thanks to our special blend of bentonite clay, natural oils and beneficial plant extracts trusted for centuries.
Soothes: cracked skin, itchiness, soreness. Prepares your feet for: a long day in boots, standing around, stomping, stampedes, etc.
- Calendula is tough on dry, cracking skin; soothes and heals.
- Arnica has a long history of use to aid circulation and help with pain and swelling.
- Thyme is antimicrobial. great when toes and feet spend long stretches of time stuffed in damp shoes.
- Rose Geranium has antifungal properties: good to have.
- Ginger moves the blood. Circulation to the skin is helpful where feet are concerned. and it soothes soreness.
- Bentonite Clay from finely-textured, weathered volcanic ash is simply powerful stuff. It wicks toxins and impurities from the skin, and helps hold the beneficial oils so they can continue to do their work over time.
About Fieldworks Supply Company
We're a Portland, Oregon-based maker of small-batch, hand-made shave and grooming products for men. Every Fieldworks product is hand-crafted from simple, natural, beneficial ingredients. and made with the highest integrity. We formulate our products to be simple, all-natural, and to use as few ingredients as possible, so you get products that are wholesome, respect the earth and respect your skin, too.
Bentonite clay is the signature ingredient in our products. It's finely-weathered volcanic ash that's found in great abundance throughout the American West. It's the perfect carrier for our beneficial oils and plant extracts, and in our cleansers it's great at naturally drawing away grime.
A little goes a long way. Rub some Feet of Endurance balm into your skin and give it a few minutes to soak in. Throw some socks on, followed by boots, and you're ready to march. Or use it before bed and let the oils work while you get your rest. and then march. Heck, while you're at it, rub on some more when you reach your day's destination. When doesn't a therapeutic foot rub sound good, really?
Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Beeswax, Bentonite Clay, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil,Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Essential Oil, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Essential Oil, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium asperum) Essential Oil.