A liquid dietary supplement for an overall healthier body.
The Colloidal Mineral Cocktail from Sanitas Skincare provides all the essential trace minerals that the body needs for healthy and efficient biochemical reactions in an easy-to-handle liquid form. Zinc and vitamin C help support immune system function and bone health while also detoxifying cellular material. Vitamin B12 promotes healthy circulation and neuro-function while increasing energy. You'll feel more energetic in a matter of minutes and will experience increased vitality throughout the day.Product Benefits
- Liquid formulation is highly absorbable
- Aids in functioning of enzymes, vitamins and nutrients important to skin and other organs
- Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and harsh preservatives
- 100% certified kosher ingredients
- Colloidal Trace Minerals - Readily absorbed minerals in tiny concentrations that are involved in numerous biochemical reactions important for tissue health
- Zinc - A coenzyme involved in more than 200 chemical reactions including those involving immunity, detoxification and bone and skin health
- Vitamin C - Antioxidant involved in skin and bone health, important for immunity and many biochemical reactions in the body
- Vitamin B12 - Maintains circulatory health, nerve health and energy production
Sanitas Skincare is a company that believes true cosmetic beauty comes from overall wellbeing-which is fitting considering that Sanitas is Latin for 'good health.' Their philosophy is that each ingredient should work in harmony with the body's own biochemistry rather than fight against it. That is why they employ biogenic ingredients that are found naturally in our bodies-because our skin, when properly nourished, is able to heal and regenerate itself naturally. By avoiding waxes, emulsifying agents and other synthetic fillers, Sanitas carefully formulates all of their products to utilize only a few active ingredients to help nourish and stimulate skin to bring it back to its normal, healthy state.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.