Metagenics Multigenics 180 tablets
Comprehensive Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Formula
Multigenics is a comprehensive multiple vitamin and mineral formula suitable for adolescents, adults, and seniors that provides a comprehensive nutritional foundation for optimal health.*
- Supplies high potency, balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.*
- Contains Caro-xan®, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.*
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
- Features mineral amino acid chelates designed for mineral absorption.
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for balanced bone support.*
- Delivers select nutrients to support healthy liver and adrenal function.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
6 tabletsServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Other Directions: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin A [15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate, 85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene]
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (as calcium citrate)
Iron (as iron glycinate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate)
Copper (as copper citrate)
Manganese (as manganese aspartate)
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate)
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)
Potassium (as potassium aspartate)
Choline (as choline bitartrate)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
PABA (as para-aminobenzoic acid)
Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)
Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.