Neilmed Sinus Rinse Bottle
A Volume Therapeutic Saline Nasal Irrigation & Moisturizing System...not an ordinary saline moisturizer spray.
- Sinus symptoms
- Post Nasal Drip, Congestion & Dryness
- Nasal Allergies & Common Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, smog & house dust
Bottle Kit Contains:
- 1 Custom Designed Cap
- 1 Rinse Bottle 240ml (8 oz)
- 1 Tube
- 5 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH balanced, Isotonic & Preservative & Iodine Free)
- Educational Brochure
- Directions for use in English, Spanish & French
Directions for Use: Read enclosed directions carefully before use.
Other Directions: Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. If you have had ear surgery, please contact your physician prior to irrigation. If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your physician or contact our office during regular business hours. Do not rinse if your nasal passage is completely blocked, however, you may rinse with a partially blocked nasal passage. Use lukewarm water. DO NOT USE HOT OR BOILING WATER. Follow the cleaning procedures provided in the brochure.
USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH balanced, Isotonic & Preservative & Iodine Free)
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.