Clinically Validated instrument measured Stem Cellular Repair Results
- 100% improved hydration
- 96% improved dark circles and puffiness around eyes
- 88% reduction in 3D visual analysis of fine lines and wrinkles
- 88% improved skin tone and luminosity
- 75% improved elasticity of the skin
Skin Type: Normal, Mature, Dry
Skin Concern: Wrinkles, General Health
Scientific Technology, Organic Innovation, Ultimate Results
- This ultra-light gel serum is power packed with an optimum dose of our proprietary blend of fruit stem cells that boosts the skin's ability to regenerate and accelerates cell turnover. Formulated to enhance the performance of the Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer by improving its ability to penetrate the skin and maximize the results at a cellular level to increase dermal firmness and eliminate deep wrinkles.
Who Should Use It?
- Ideal for all skin types. Juice Beauty's Stem Cellular Repair Collection Collection is especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage.
- Packed with an optimum dose of our proprietary blend of fruit stem cells that boosts the skin's ability to regenerate and accelerates cell turnover.
CLINICALLY VALIDATED RESULTS: Juice Beauty is on a mission to prove that their products, made with certified organic ingredients, work better than conventional products. Juice Beauty's products are clinically validated through Independent Lab studies showing amazing Age Defy and Blemish Clearing Results.
AUTHENTICALLY ORGANIC: Juice Beauty meets two rigorous standards: the USDA National Organic Program FOOD standard of 95% or greater organic content and the California Organic Products Act requiring a minimum of 70% total organic content (excluding water). Additionally, Juice Beauty has started the process of NSF (National Science Foundation) certification.
POWERFUL ACTION WITHOUT: Juice Beauty products have NO parabens, petroleum, butylene or propylene glycol, PEG, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
QUALITY & SAFE AROMAS: Juice Beauty uses only organic & natural essential oils (no synthetic fragrance).
Apply morning and evening to cleansed face, neck and decollete prior to applying Juice Beauty's Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer and Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment.
Juice Beauty proprietary blend of fruit stem cells: apple buds, grape buds & lemon bark. Ingredients: Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, vegetable glycerin, organic plant oils of helianthus annus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed)*, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)*, octyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, malus sylvestris (apple buds), vitis vinifera (grape buds) & citrus limonum (lemon bark), organic essential fatty acids of oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose oil)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil)*, xanthan gum, panthenol (Vitamin B5), allantoin, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), tocopherol (Vitamin E), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, citrus reticulata (mandarin), litsea cubeba (may chang) and cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) pure essential oils *certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
skin absorbs it great
I keep hearing buzz about stem cell products for skin being a new wave of future skin care. This is expensive, but it does absorb into the skin really nicely. I feel like it's hydrating or making my skin supple, in addition to the anti-aging benefits and being chemical free. Worth trying once!
11/3/2013 12:58 PM
Expensive but Healthy
Pros: Great texture, plays well with moisturizer, doesn't clog my pores, my skin texture improves using it.
Cons: Holy expensive batman. I love the product but will probably switch to an all-natural homemade eye cream instead.
8/1/2013 3:05 PM
First Previous Next Last