Clinically proven anti-aging repair for all skin types.
Naturally minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines with this ultra-light gel Booster Serum from Juice Beauty. Specially designed with a blend of fruit stem cells, vitamin C, and a resveratrol-rich grape seed formula to boost and enhance skin tone and texture. After using, skin more readily absorbs antioxidants and nutritive elements from beauty applications. Works with all skin types but is especially beneficial for those with fine lines or wrinkles.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Clinically proven to firm and prevent wrinkles
- Increases cellular turnover for quick repair
- Fights free radical skin damage with a proprietary antioxidant fruit blend
- Improves elasticity and plumps skin with hyaluronic acid
About Juice Beauty
- Organic White Grape Juice (vitis vinifera) - Rich in vitamin A, B, C; potent alpha-hydroxy acid (tartaric acid); powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory benefits, promotes skin rejuvenation.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Organic Lemon Juice (citrus medica limonum) - Rich in vitamin A, B, C, lycopene, phytonutrients, flavonoids, minerals, and alpha-hydroxy acid (citric acid); powerful antioxidant activity, beneficial for photo-aged skin, improves skin tone and texture, promotes skin rejuvenation.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
Apply morning and evening to cleansed face, neck and decollete prior to moisturizer.
Juice Beauty proprietary blend of fruit stem cells: apple buds, grape buds & lemon bark. Ingredients: Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, vegetable glycerin, organic plant oils of helianthus annus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed)*, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)*, octyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, malus sylvestris (apple buds), vitis vinifera (grape buds) & citrus limonum (lemon bark), organic essential fatty acids of oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose oil)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil)*, xanthan gum, panthenol (Vitamin B5), allantoin, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), tocopherol (Vitamin E), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, citrus reticulata (mandarin), litsea cubeba (may chang) and cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) pure essential oils *certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I really love it
I am very skeptical about claims, but this product and the entire line really does what it says. It is hydrating, non-clogging and really brightens and lifts. I will definitely keep using it.
1/30/2014 10:06 PM
improves my skin texture
When I use this product along with stem cellular cream, I feel that my skin texture improves. Overall, my skin has improved since using the product.
1/9/2014 11:47 AM
skin absorbs it great
I keep hearing buzz about stem cell products for skin being a new wave of future skin care. This is expensive, but it does absorb into the skin really nicely. I feel like it's hydrating or making my skin supple, in addition to the anti-aging benefits and being chemical free. Worth trying once!
11/3/2013 12:58 PM
Expensive but Healthy
Pros: Great texture, plays well with moisturizer, doesn't clog my pores, my skin texture improves using it.
Cons: Holy expensive batman. I love the product but will probably switch to an all-natural homemade eye cream instead.
8/1/2013 3:05 PM
First Previous Next Last