Sanitas Rejuven-A 35ml
Rejuven-A is an anti-aging treatment formulated with Retinol, CoQ10, collagen stimulating peptides and Vitamins C and E. Rejuven-A enhances cell growth, improves skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This light, gentle formula contains Retinol, a mild, yet effective form of Vitamin A that is kinder to all skin types than Retin-A which can cause irritation. Safe for even sensitive skin, Rejuven-A hydrates and helps reverse damage caused by sun exposure and the passage of time.
- Anti-aging treatment improves skin elasticity, tone, texture & appearance
- CoQ10 & Collagen Amplifier System help stimulate collagen production
- Lipophilic Vitamin C moisturizes & helps stimulate collagen production
- Retinol enhances cell growth, retexturizes skin & improves photodamaged skin
- Retinol (Vitamin A) - Cell growth enhancement, retexturizes, anti-aging
- CoQ10 - Improves cellular energy and encourages new cell growth
- Beta Glucan - Stimulates skin immunity, anti-aging, UV protectant
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Allantoin - Biogenic, softens and soothes skin
- Lecithin - Enhances transdermal delivery, anti-irritant
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply under moisturizer twice daily after cleansing.
Distilled Water, C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Jojoba Oil, Polyacrylamide, Tocopherol Acetate, Polglyceryl-3, Methyl Glucose Distearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sandalwood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Barley Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Hyaluronic Acid, Beta Glucan, Allontoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Retinol (Vitamin A), Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7,ï¾ Lecithin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Tall Oil Sterol, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Disopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Oryzanol, Ubiquinone, Mannitol, Soy Isoflavone Aglycones.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Another Sanitas winner
I have very sensitive skin and developed Rosacea in my mid-40's. Prescription treatments only aggravated it. I have used Sanitas Oil-Free Moisturizer and cleansers for years and the Rosacea is non-existent. I love the purity of Sanitas products. The Rejuven-A does rejuvenate (anti-aging) and I prefer it to other products containing retin-A which are full of synthetic perfumes, etc. I also love and recommend Jurlique, Dr. Hauschka, and Weleda products. Expensive, so I look for them on sale.
5/2/2013 12:16 PM
First Previous Next Last