A corrective, redness-reducing serum for extremely sensitive skin types.
Without harsh chemicals or synthetics, the Sanitas Skincare Rosacea Serum features a highly active formula to help strengthen and calm redness-prone skin. Vitamin K increases the integrity of blood vessels to prevent broken capillaries. Healing nutrients such as squalane, gamma linolenic and essential fatty acids deliver moisture without causing irritation. Vitamins A, C, E and D work to repair and protect skin from environmental aggressors. Product Benefits
- Supports blood vessel stability and improves circulation
- Helps maintain healthy blood consistency
- Effective treatment for rosacea and bruising or purpling under the eyes
- Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and harsh preservatives
- 100% certified kosher ingredients
- Vitamin K - Maintains circulatory integrity, prevents leaky blood vessels
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant, reduces skin redness and irritation
- Gamma Linolenic Acid - Healing, moisturizing and anti-eczematic
- Essential Fatty Acids - Speeds healing and supports cell growth
Sanitas Skincare is a company that believes true cosmetic beauty comes from overall wellbeing-which is fitting considering that Sanitas is Latin for 'good health.' Their philosophy is that each ingredient should work in harmony with the body's own biochemistry rather than fight against it. That is why they employ biogenic ingredients that are found naturally in our bodies-because our skin, when properly nourished, is able to heal and regenerate itself naturally. By avoiding waxes, emulsifying agents and other synthetic fillers, Sanitas carefully formulates all of their products to utilize only a few active ingredients to help nourish and stimulate skin to bring it back to its normal, healthy state.
Apply 1 to 2 drops on areas to be treated 3 to 4 times per week. May be used under a moisturizer.
Vegetable Squalane, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Gamma Linoleic Acid, Beta Carotene.