Skin Lite Gentle contains powerful lightening agents that help improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, age spots and freckles. High concentrations of Vitamin C help stimulate collagen production, while Hyaluronic Acid enhances skin hydration.
- Skin lightener helps reduce hyperpigmentation and age-spots
- Kojic Acid and Hydroquinone help lighten skin and prevent further discoloration
- Vitamin C helps protect, heal and stimulate collagen production
- Hydroquinone - Skin lightening agent
- Kojic Acid - Biogenic skin lightening agent
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
After cleansing and toning apply to damp skin.
Propylene Glycol, Kojic Acid, Hydroquinone, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucosamine (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I've gone through a whole bottle of this now and i must say I've noticed changes in my skin. I have a ton of age and sun spots from living at the beach. Not only did using this every night fade them gently, I've noticed that my skin was much more plump and "tight" feeling. It made most of my slight wrinkles fade too. Shocking because I wasn't expecting much. So happy I discovered Sanitas. Life long fan :)
4/16/2013 2:50 PM
It Really Does Work
I'm a runner, and even with sunscreen and a hat I still get freckles on my fair complexion. I started using this every evening about a month ago and I can definitely see the spots lightening! I am so excited. I've tried other products (department store brands) and never saw results this quickly. I'm a Sanitas fan!
10/2/2012 6:21 PM
An amazing, effective skin lightener
This product is formulated to help with any hyper pigmentation problems from age or sun spots to scars. This product will work but it's vital that you stay consistan tand use it every night.
5/24/2012 6:29 PM
First Previous Next Last