A healing serum for redness and bruising.
The specially formulated Vita K serum from Sanitas Skincare works to treat pigmentation issues like bruising and rosacea by strengthening cellular function and relieving inflammation. Vitamin K effectively eliminates dark circles beneath the eyes by speeding circulation and enlivening micro capillaries. Rutin and horse chestnut repair broken blood vessels and calm irritation while vitamin E helps to even skin tone and brighten complexion.Product Benefits
- Helps strengthen blood vessels and improve appearance of skin
- Antioxidants help improve circulation and protect skin
- Moisturizes, nourishes and accelerates healing
- Helpful for preventing pre- and post-surgical bruising
- Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and harsh preservatives
- 100% certified kosher ingredients
- Vitamin K - Maintains circulatory integrity, prevents leaky blood vessels
- Rutin - Improves circulation, moisturizes, accelerates healing, nourishes
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant, reduces skin redness and irritation
- Horse Chestnut - Maintains blood vessel integrity
Sanitas Skincare is a company that believes true cosmetic beauty comes from overall wellbeing-which is fitting considering that Sanitas is Latin for 'good health.' Their philosophy is that each ingredient should work in harmony with the body's own biochemistry rather than fight against it. That is why they employ biogenic ingredients that are found naturally in our bodies-because our skin, when properly nourished, is able to heal and regenerate itself naturally. By avoiding waxes, emulsifying agents and other synthetic fillers, Sanitas carefully formulates all of their products to utilize only a few active ingredients to help nourish and stimulate skin to bring it back to its normal, healthy state.
Apply sparingly to damp skin on area to be treated.
Distilled Water, Horse Chestnut Extract, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Rutin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Polyacrylamide, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Gamma Linoleic Acid.