Sanitas Vita-Rich Serum 30ml
Vita-Rich Serum delivers pure, active nutrients deep into skin tissue to moisturize and promote a healthier appearance. Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamins A, C, D, E and K nourish skin and help reduce the effects of aging, sun damage and environmental toxicity.
- Vitamins and Squalane protect, heal and moisturize the skin
- Helps prevent the effects of aging, photodamage, and environmental toxicity
- Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamins A, C, D, E and K nourish the skin
- Squalane - Biogenic moisturizer
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves texture, firms and smoothes
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Vitamin D - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves skin healing and immunity
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant, reduces skin redness and irritation
- Vitamin K - Improves circulation, minimizes bruising and redness
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
For maximum absorption, use sparingly on skin dampened with Sanitas Moisture Mist. Massage in well.
Botanical Squalane, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Mixed Tocotrienols (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Gamma Linoleic Acid, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Beta Carotene.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I apply this in the morning with the moisturizing mist and under a layer of Sanitas sunblock. I like that it's nutrient dense without being thick and gloopy. It absorbs quickly but doesn't completely disappear, which I like, because if it did my skin would feel dry again. I use this in the morning and the Topical C at night, and my skin is sooo much calmer and toned.
4/2/2012 1:02 PM
Left a rash on my skin
I loved this serum at first but after a few weeks it left small little bumps on the surface of my skin. It tooks weeks for them to go away after stopping usage.
1/25/2012 12:59 AM
Love Love Love!
This serum is incredible! I've tried serums from other lines, and none have made my skin look and feel like Vita-Rich Serum does. My skin feels immediately hydrated and never greasy. It really has made a difference with the little lines forming around my eyes and has eliminated the dryness. A+
12/29/2010 12:33 AM
Changed my Skin!
The perfect moisturizer! It's like a multi-vitamin for the skin. Vita-Rich Serum leaves your skin supple and radiant and never feels greasy or oily.
8/31/2010 1:22 PM
First Previous Next Last