Sanitas Essential Eye Essence 15ml
Essential Eye Essence visibly softens, firms, tightens and reduces puffiness around the eye area.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, CoQ10 and Red Algae hydrate, tighten and smooth skin
- Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil provide much needed moisture to the sensitive eye area
- Additional nutrients act as anti-inflammatories to help reduce puffiness
- Jojoba Oil - Non-comedogenic, softens skin
- Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful humectant, promotes wound healing, softens skin
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves texture, firms and smoothes
- Vitamin - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Red Algae - Skin firming, delivers minerals
- Shea Butter - Moisturizer, stimulates healing, anti-inflammatory
- Soyaglocone - Skin firming, phytoestrogenic, anti-aging
- Ceramides - Biogenic lipids, moisturize, soften
- Oleic Acid - Biogenic fatty acid, softens, moisturizes
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Using the ring finger, gently pat a small amount around eye area.
Distilled Water, Shea Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Jojoba Oil, Almond Seed Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Methyl Glucose Distearate, Perfluoropolyethers, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Polyacrylamide, Butylene Glycol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Algae Extract, Pullalan, Glycerin, Hesperiden, Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20. Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Silicone, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polysorbate 80, Phospholipids, Cyclopentasiloxane, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linolenic Acid, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Laureth-7.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I have been having an allergic reaction to either my eye makeup remover or one of the eyeshadows I am using. I recently developed dryness and red puffy skin around my eyes. I went to the pharmaca store and hoped to find a product that could be sensitive to enough to moisturize around my eyes without it stinging. I had the lady give me a sample of this product. I have only been using it for 2 days and it has made the redness and puffiness go away. It is super gentle and it feels so light when I apply onto my face. I am definitely going back to buy this product. LOVE IT!!!
3/4/2013 9:02 PM
First Previous Next Last