PeptiDerm Eye Treatment is specially formulated to help prevent the signs of premature aging in the delicate area around the eyes. Formulated with high concentrations of peptides and nutrients that support collagen production at the cellular level, PeptiDerm Eye Treatment helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Anti-aging peptides nourish and hydrate the delicate eye area
- Helps reduce redness and puffiness around the eyes
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production at the cellular level
- Helps improve skin elasticity and texture
- Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide - Muscle relaxing peptide that works to inhibit nerve signals and weaken intense muscle contractions
- Peptapeptide-3 - Group of Amino Acids that helps prevent wrinkles
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - Stimulates collagen, elastin and glucosaminoglycan production
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - Stimulates collagen, elastin and glucosaminoglycan prodution
- Hesperidine Methyl Chalcone - Supports vascular integrity and decreases capillary permeability
- Acsorbyl Tetraisopalmitate - Moisturizes, improves skin tone and texture, stimulates collagen production
- Red Algae - Provides anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce eye puffiness
- Spin Trap - Free radical scavenger
- Phospholipids - Improves penetration of active materials
- Perflurodecalin - Carries oxygen to provide anti-aging properties and improvements in overall skin health
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Using the ring finger, gently pat a small amount around eye area.
Glutamil Heptapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-5, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentapeptide-3, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Safflower Oleosomes, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Hesperidine Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Oleic Acid, Ceramide-3, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Polyacrylamide, Sandalwood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Extract, Barley Extract, Perfluorodecalin, Shea Butter Glycerides, Glycosphingolipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate , Jojoba Oil, Oleic/Stearic/Myristic/Lauric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Beta Glucan, Hyaluronic Acid, Fenfuryladenine, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Palm Alcohol, Phospholipids, Vegetable Stearyl Esters, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenyl Butyl Nitrone , Polysorbate 80, Glycerin.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Sanitas PeptiDerm Eye Treatment
The Sanitas PeptiDerm Eye Treatment is my first choice for a highly effective, anti-aging eye treament. This product is designed specially to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It is formulated with high concentrations of peptides (amino acids) to help restore your skin's natural texture and elasticity. For best results, use daily morning and night around the eye, forehead or lip area.
5/16/2012 4:56 PM
Caused severe reaction
Practitioner, Boulder Pharmaca
Several months ago I got this skin condition on my eyelids, red puffy, flaking. I thought it was my allergies, hives, etc...came and went.
Then came on a few months ago more severely. I did all I was supposed to do, eliminated all my products one by one, cleansed brushes etc...
the only thing that helped was to stop using my peptiDerm eye-cream. It's killing me because I need it! I've been treating some w/hydrocortizone cream etc..
Then, when it appears to have cleared completely, I try to re-introduce the eye cream slowly....bingo, next day I have the problem again and takes several days to get it clear. So bummed.
1/25/2012 12:38 AM
Love this product! It is full of peptides and vitamins and quickly diminished the fine lines around my eyes! Love it and it tube lasts a long time!
8/31/2010 4:50 PM
First Previous Next Last