Daily treatment helps eliminate clogged pores, blackheads, and blemishes to reveal a brighter, clearer complexion.
Skin Type: Oily, Blemish-Prone
- Deep cleansing: AHAs and BHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids and beta-hydroxy acids) unclog pores and help reduce blemishes
- Formulated with 6% Glycolic Acid, 2% Lactic Acid, and 1% Salicylic Acid to exfoliate the skin
- Clears the skin with absorbing powders to ensure instant shine-control
- Controls oil secretion
- Rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften the skin
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Soothing skincare products and hydrotherapy from the Cévennes Mountains. Far more than ordinary spring water, Avène is rooted in dermatology and hydrotherapy, backed by more than 300 clinical studies, offering customers 260 years of expertise managing all skin types.
A 40-year journey through the Cévennes Mountains in Southwest France allows the thermal spring water in Avène to acquire a perfectly balanced mineral composition. As it courses through underground reservoirs, the thermal waters are gradually enriched with trace elements and silicates. These healing concentrations are the foundation for all Avène skin products and also provide many benefits for guests at our hydrotherapy center. So whether you have normal or sensitive skin, and want to soothe, calm, and soften your skin, Avène is here to help.
Apply PM after thoroughly cleansing with Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser. If bothersome tingling occurs, reduce frequency of application accordingly.