A nourishing cleanser that removes makeup and impurities from all skin types.
Naturally formulated and free of parabens, this ultra-rich Cleansing Milk from Juice Beauty works great as a makeup remover or daily cleanser. An advanced blend of organic grape seed and sunflower oils work to cleanse and hydrate skin while plant botanicals like calendula and chamomile help to soothe and restore dry or aging skin. This plant-based formula is powerfully effective but gentle enough to use every day.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Effectively removes makeup without drying
- Botanical extracts from calendula and chamomile soothe skin
- Rich nutritive blend feeds and fortifies skin for regeneration
About Juice Beauty
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Organic Red Raspberry Juice (rubus idaeus) - Rich in Vitamin B, C, potent hydroxy acids (citric, malic and salicylic acids), phenol; potent antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral benefits, protective against sun damage.
- Chamomile Flower (tilia europea) - Extracted from the flower; soothing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
Cleanse morning and evening by massaging into damp skin with a circular motion. Rinse well.
Organic juices of vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, rubus idaeus (organic red raspberry juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, vegetable glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, organic plant oils of carthamus tinctorius (organic safflower seed oil)*, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, sesamum indicum (organic sesame seed oil)*prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil)*, cetearyl alcohol, gluconolactone, cetearyl glucoside, tocopherol (Vitamin E), sorbitan stearate, vegetable squalene, botanical extracts of calendula officinalis (marigold flower extract), chamomilla recutita matricaria (chamomile leaf extract), tilia cordata (linden leaf extract), boswellia carterii (frankincense extract), ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C), panthenol (Vitamin B5), sodium benzoate, vitis vinifera (grape seed oil), xanthan gum, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, allantoin, sodium hydroxide, citrus aurantium dulcis (organic sweet orange)*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) and boswellia carterii (organic frankincense) pure essential oils *certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Nice product but potent smell.
I wanted to try a new product/brand so I did some research and chose Juice Beauty. Unfortunately, the smell was just a little too potent for me. It's not overly strong; I just didn't like it. I was able to easily exchange this product instore for something new.
4/18/2013 12:47 PM
So nice on my skin!
I love this Juice Beauty Product because it really cleanses my face and doesn't clog my pores. It also removes my makeup which saves me an extra step at night! I use their nutrient moisturizer after and in the morning my skin is refreshed and hydrated :) I totally recommend this product!
1/27/2012 3:52 PM
First Previous Next Last