A brightening skin cleanser for all skin types.
Skin feels brighter, tighter and lighter after using the Green Apple Cleansing Gel from Juice Beauty. Free of harsh chemicals, this all-natural formula gently purifies pores and removes dead skin to reveal a more refined complexion. Antioxidant-rich organic lemon, apple and sugar cane hydroxy acids and purifying botanicals work to exfoliate and deeply clean. Great for sun-damaged or aging skin.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Organic raw sugar cane exfoliates and refines
- Sage, lemon and dandelion botanicals purify skin
About Juice Beauty
- Organic White Grape Juice (vitis vinifera) - Rich in vitamin A, B, C; potent alpha-hydroxy acid (tartaric acid); powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory benefits, promotes skin rejuvenation.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Organic Lemon Juice (citrus medica limonum) - Rich in vitamin A, B, C, lycopene, phytonutrients, flavonoids, minerals, and alpha-hydroxy acid (citric acid); powerful antioxidant activity, beneficial for photo-aged skin, improves skin tone and texture, promotes skin rejuvenation.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
Cleanse morning and evening by massaging into damp skin with a circular motion. Rinse well.
Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, decyl glucoside, sclerotium gum, vegetable glycerin, organic botanical extracts of saccharum officinarum (organic sugar cane extract)*, salvia officinalis (organic sage leaf extract)*, melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract), taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf extract), algae extract, camellia sinensis (green tea leaf extract), citrus medica limonum (lemon extract), retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), capryl hydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane), tocopherol (Vitamin E), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citrus reticulata (mandarin), citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet neroli orange), litsea cubeba (organic may chang)* and cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) pure essential oils *certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
This cleanser is gentle on my skin (no harsh drying) yet effective at removing make-up. A small amount seems to froth-up nicely and removes even mascara easily.
1/16/2014 6:23 AM
clean and fresh
this cleanser is great for the summer months when i sweat a little more to help with removing excess oils and dirt
i only use this in the evenings during the winter months to get a deep clean before bedtime
11/13/2013 6:45 PM
I Love it!
I absolutely love it, I used to use 2 different products to clean my face: one for the eyes only and another for the rest, this cleanser does it all and very effectively with a small amount!
11/8/2013 11:00 AM
Long Beach, CA
Great cleansers gentle but effective. Does not dry out skin.Started using the whole Green Apple products and my skin is looking better.
10/3/2013 12:07 PM
First Previous Next Last