Without sulfates or other artificial ingredients, this Fruit Enzyme Cleanser offers a deep and purifying clean that doesn't leave skin dry! Fruit-derived alpha-hydroxy acids naturally exfoliate by eradicating dead skin and other impurities. Turmeric, a natural antioxidant, was added to the formula in order to calm skin and ease physical signs of irritation.
- Naturally occurring carbohydrates promote healthy surface bacteria to defend against harmful bacteria
- Phytochemicals stimulate lymphatic system to promote detoxification from within
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Gluten-free, casein-free
- Free of phthalates and parabens
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta) (NutraFiora®) - Naturally derived pro-biotic promotes healthy surface bacteria that protect against harmful bacteria.
- Multi Fruit AHA Complex - Natural alpha hydroxyl acids promote smoother, younger looking skin by increase the rate of cellular renewal.
- Pectin (Fruit Enzymes) - Rich with antioxidants and phytochemicals that assist in skin repair functions, protect from cellular damage and stimulate cell renewal.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals is a pioneer in the natural skin care industry and is committed to making high-quality and effective products that are non-toxic and eco-friendly. Blending clinically proven, natural bioactive ingredients with cutting-edge science, MyChelle has remained a leading manufacturer of natural skin and beauty products since 2000.
Massage a dime-size amount onto skin with warm water. Rinse completely and proceed with regular skin care regimen.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (Coconut), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate (Coconut), Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Sodium Decylglucosides Hydroxypropylsul-fonate (Coconut/Palm), Pectin (Fruit Enzymes), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta) (NutraFlora®), Glucosamine HCI (D) (plant), Citrus Grandis (Red Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Stem Powder, Gluconolactone**, Sodium Benzoate**, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citric Acid. (*NOP Certified Organic)
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I was told by an esthetician to only use enzyme cleansers on my face. So I bought one by Pevonia which works amazingly well. I was hoping to find a daily enzyme cleanser for an economical price...Mychelle's is just that. It doesn't cost a lot but only works so-so. My skin feels cleansed but not deeply, only surface.
1/8/2014 4:23 PM
Great overall cleanser
I have dry skin and use this every day for the past year or so. This is a great cleanser and isn't too drying. My skin feels very clean after using this product and dirt and makeup are easily removed.
9/1/2011 12:19 AM
First Previous Next Last