Lemon Cream Cleanser is a mild, resting cleanser that gently removes impurities, excess oil and makeup. Lipophilic Vitamins C and E act as antioxidants to help protect, heal and provide anti-aging benefits. May be used as an alternate with active cleansers.
- Gently cleanses while delivering Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidants
- Vitamin C protects, heals skin and stimulates collagen production
- Vitamin E moisturizes, aids in tissue repair, protects from environmental stress
- Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful humectant, promotes wound healing, softens skin
- Jojoba Oil - Non-comedogenic, softens skin
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant, reduces skin redness and irritation
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply to damp skin on face and neck. Gently lather with fingertips or facial brush. Rinse with warm water.
Distilled Water, Decyl Polyglucoside, Jojoba Oil, Polyacrylamide, Lemon Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Dimonium Hydroxypropyl Laurylglycosides Chloride, Oleic/Stearic/Myristic/Lauric Triglyceride, Palm Alcohol, Lecithin, Vegetable Steryl Esters, Polysiloxane PCA, Sandalwood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Barley Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Laureth-7.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Soothing and cleansing
A lot of cleansers either (a) leave my skin feeling like it still has a film on it, or (b) are too stripping and dry it out. This one does neither! It's somehow cleansing and soothing at the same time. Definitely recommended.
4/2/2012 12:56 PM
Really like this product
I am now using several Sanitas products and really like this one. It is a light cleanser, yet is still cleansing my skin well. I am nursing my baby so am very cautious about what products I use. This does not have ingredients that would be harmful to my baby.
3/23/2012 11:21 PM
First Previous Next Last