Milk & Honey Cleanser is a resting cleanser formulated with pure milk and unfiltered Colorado honey. Milk and honey are premium sources of Lactic Acid, B Vitamins and Enzymes that help exfoliate and nourish the skin. Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Almond Lipids add powerful moisturizing benefits. Milk & Honey Cleanser may be used as an alternate with active cleansers.
- Rich, creamy cleanser made with pure milk protein and Colorado Honey
- Lactic Acid, B Vitamins and enzymes help exfoliate and nourish the skin
- Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Almond Lipids soothe and moisturize
- Lactic Acid - Decreases hyperpigmentation, exfoliates and retexturizes the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful humectant, promotes wound healing, softens skin
- Colorado Honey - Source of B Vitamins, skin friendly enzymes and Alpha Hydroxyl Acids
- Jojoba Oil - Non-comedogenic, softens skin Lecithin - Enhances transdermal delivery, anti-irritant
- Lecithin - Enhances transdermal delivery, anti-irritant
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply to damp skin on face and neck. Gently lather with fingertips. Rinse with warm water. Shake well before using.
Distilled Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Jojoba Oil, Raw Colorado Honey, Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocobetatine, Polyacrylate 13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Glyceryl Monostearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Lecithin, Stearyl Dimonium Hydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride, Milk, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
This is one of my most favorite! So gentle, smooth and smells nice. Best part is it is great at removing makeup.
4/25/2013 4:58 PM
I am completely addicted to this cleanser...been using it for a couple of years now....the other Sanitas cleansers are good too, but this one is just so soothing and yet really cleansing, too, that I always come back to it. It washes off my sunblock, etc., where other gentle cleansers would just leave it behind.
5/22/2012 2:18 PM
Good, light cleanser
I like this cleanser - it is light and refreshing, yet does what it is supposed to do with cleaning my skin!
3/23/2012 11:26 PM
First Previous Next Last