Clears, hydrates, restores. Exfoliator for oily, blemished or combination skin.
This patented, award winning Blemish Clearing Peel from Juice Beauty is clinically proven to supercharge the blemish clearing process. By deeply exfoliating to even skin tone and texture, imperfections and enlarged pores are visibly reduced. Rejuvenating aloe, vitamins and antioxidants achieve a smooth, clear complexion. Without synthetics or harsh chemicals, this peel clears while it hydrates skin.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Clinically validated results for clearing blemishes
- Repairs, evens skin tone and texture with vitamin C
- Heals with organic aloe, vegetable glycerin, & organic resveratrol-rich grapeseed.
About Juice Beauty
- Organic White Grape Juice (vitis vinifera) - Rich in vitamin A, B, C; potent alpha-hydroxy acid (tartaric acid); powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory benefits, promotes skin rejuvenation.
- Organic Lemon Juice (citrus medica limonum) - Rich in vitamin A, B, C, lycopene, phytonutrients, flavonoids, minerals, and alpha-hydroxy acid (citric acid); powerful antioxidant activity, beneficial for photo-aged skin, improves skin tone and texture, promotes skin rejuvenation.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
Apply a generous layer to cleansed face, neck and decollette up to twice weekly. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse well. Follow with serums or moisturizer.
Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, glycolic acid, vegetable glycerin, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, sodium hydroxide, capryl hydroxamic acid, xanthan & sclerotium gum, caprylyl glycol, vitis vinifera (grape seed extract), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, copper gluconate. *certified organic by a USDA approved agency.
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Warning: A mild, tingling sensation and slight redness are normal with the Green Apple Peel. We suggest a patch test behind ear for 10 minutes. If no irritation develops, resume application. Hydroxy acid products increase sun sensitivity and should always be used with adequate SPF protection. Avoid eye area.