A potent exfoliant for aging or mature skin.
Exfoliate naturally without harsh chemicals with Juice Beauty's patented, best-selling, Green Apple Peel. With a potent blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids, this peel delivers spa-grade exfoliation without the price tag. The advanced formula is highly nutritive and restoring to reveal a brighter complexion while also firming the skin, eliminating the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reducing hyperpigmentation.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Plant-derived salicylic acid helps even skin tone and texture
- Vitamin A smooths fine lines and reverses hyperpigmentation
About Juice Beauty
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Organic White Grape Juice (vitis vinifera) - Rich in vitamin A, B, C; potent alpha-hydroxy acid (tartaric acid); powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory benefits, promotes skin rejuvenation.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
After cleansing in the evening, apply a generous layer to cleansed face, neck and decollete up to twice weekly. Leave on for 10 minutes. (Flushing and tingling are normal.) Rinse well. Follow with moisturizer.
Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, saccharum officinarum (organic sugar cane)*, salix alba (willow bark extract), lactic acid, vegetable glycerin, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, sodium hydroxide, algae extract, sclerotium gum, tocopherol (Vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C), retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), phospholipids, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, copper gluconate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum *certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Turns skin bright red-inflamed
Way too harsh. There are so many better ways to get a nice exfoliation or peel then to have your skin all inflamed. My dermatologist told me that causing inflammation in the skin is very harmful. So I hope I can save someone from what I experienced.
3/6/2014 2:37 PM
Awesome Apple Peel
Could really feel it working but did not leave my face red or irritated.
11/14/2013 8:38 AM
Love this peel!
It has definitely made a difference in my complexion. I have had other people notice and compliment me!
8/23/2013 9:39 PM
Mix & Match
I use this apple peel sensitive for cheeks and full strength peel for T-zone. Works perfect that way. This brightens skin for sure.
5/27/2013 3:21 PM
First Previous Next Last