Sanitas Papaya Pineapple Mask 60ml
Papaya Pineapple Mask is formulated with enzymes from nutrient-rich papaya and pineapple to exfoliate dead skin and loosen blocked pores. Papaya Pineapple Mask helps accelerate skin tissue regeneration and improve skin tone and texture leaving skin soft and radiant.
- Cream mask softens skin through enzymatic exfoliation
- Papaya and Pineapple enzymes dissolve dead skin, sebum and dirt
- Helps even skin tone and texture
- Papaya Enzyme (Papain) - Dissolves dead skin cells, softens and evens skin tone
- Pineapple Enzyme (Bromelain) - Dissolves dead skin cells, anti-inflammatory
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply a thin layer to clean, damp skin. Wait 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Especially effective with steam.
Distilled Water, Papain (Papaya Enzyme), C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Polyacrylamide, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Essential Oil, Sandalwood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Barley Extract, Bromelain (Pineapple Enzymes), Citrus Oil, Isoparaffin, Laureth-7.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Best mask I've ever used and I'm not that hip on masks. If you have blocked pores/T-Zone issues, this will help. Put on your face in the shower. Leave on for 15mins and let the steam do the work. My facialist turned me on to this.
3/15/2011 11:52 AM
First Previous Next Last