Sanitas Pumpkin Enzyme Mask 60ml
Pumpkin Enzyme mask is packed with enzymes from fresh, organic pumpkin that naturally exfoliate, soften and even out skin tone. Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is formulated with a blend of essential fats and vitamins to moisturize and nourish the skin and to help neutralize free radicals that contribute to premature aging.
- Stimulates cell turnover enzymatically
- Enzymes help unclog pores and dissolve sebum
- Skin texture and tone benefits from exfoliation
- Skin is hydrated and better prepared to retain moisture
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation
- Fresh Pumpkin - Contains exfoliating enzymes that soften and even skin tone
- NaPCA - Biogenic moisturizer
- Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful humectant, promotes wound healing, softens skin
- Squalane - Biogenic moisturizer
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply generously to clean, damp skin. Leave on skin for up to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
Glycerin, Distilled Water, NaPCA, Polyacrylamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, C13-14 Isparaffin, Botanical Squalane, Sandalwood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Barley Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Fresh Pumpkin Meat, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Gamma Linoleic Acid (Essential Fatty Acid), Cyclomethicone, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Phytonadione, Beta Carotene, Laureth-7, Fragrance.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
The spa where I get my facials uses Sanitas. This mask smells yummy and works very well. I love it.
10/2/2012 6:16 PM
First Previous Next Last