Sanitas Tea Tree Mask 60ml
Tea Tree Mask is a stimulating, anti-bacterial mask formulated to dissolve sebum, tighten pores and speed the healing of blemishes. Redmond Clay and Bentonite detoxify skin tissue while soothing Allantoin and Green Tea Extract help reduce inflammation and leave skin smoother and softer.
- Stimulating clay mask absorbs sebum, eliminates blemishes, tightens pores
- Allantoin and Green Tea relieve irritation, heal and moisturize skin
- Tea Tree Oil and Salicylic Acid help eliminate sebum and blemish-causing bacteria
- Lactic Acid softens and exfoliates
- Effective as a spot treatment
- Tea Tree Oil - Medicinal, fights acne-causing bacteria
- Salicylic Acid - Dissolves sebum, antibacterial, stimulates and exfoliates
- Green Tea - Antioxidant, heals, fights secondary acne damage
- Allantoin - Biogenic, softens and soothes skin
- Kaolin Clay - Absorbs oil
- Lactic Acid - Decreases hyperpigmentation, exfoliates and retexturizes the skin
- Oxygen - Heals, soothes, kills acne bacteria
- Redmond Clay - Medicinal, anti-inflammatory, absorbs oil
- Rosemary - Medicinal, anti-inflammatory, free radical scavenger
- Zinc - Speeds healing, antibacterial, oil absorbing
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply a thin layer to clean, damp skin. Wait 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with tepid water.
Distilled Water, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Bentonite, Hydrogen Peroxide, Redmond Clay, Zinc Oxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Green Tea Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, PEG-100 Stearate, Allantoin, Tea Tree Oil, Cellulose Gum, Eucalyptus Oil, Iron Oxide, Menthol.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Another great Sanitas product
This is another great Santias product! I love the way my skin feels after using this, and I know the ingredients are good for my skin and overall healthy.
3/23/2012 11:22 PM
First Previous Next Last