Clinically proven age-defying antioxidant protection for all skin types.
Validated by clinical studies, this Antioxidant Serum from Juice Beauty is a powerfully effective and nutritive treatment for skin. Infused with vitamins and antioxidants, this lightweight serum is specially formulated with a base of organic fruit juices to provide nourishing protection that is delicate on the skin. Plant-based peptides work to smooth fine lines as natural fatty acids provide soothing hydration.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Fights free radical damage with antioxidants
- Smoothes fine lines with alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10
About Juice Beauty
- Organic White Grape Juice (vitis vinifera) - Rich in Vitamin A, B, C; potent alpha-hydroxy acid (tartaric acid); powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory benefits, promotes skin rejuvenation.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
After cleansing, apply to entire face, neck and décolleté morning and evening before moisturizing.
Organic juices of vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, citrus aurantium dulcis (organic orange juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, vegetable glycerin, organic essential fatty acids of oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose oil)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil)*, amyris balsamifera (organic indian rosewood oil)*, vitis vinifera (grape seed oil), algae extract, ubiquinone (CoQ10), thioctic acid (alpha lipoic acid), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), dimethyl MEA (DMAE), tocopherol (Vitamin E), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), hesperidin methyl chalcone, dipeptide-2, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3, , sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, gluconolactone, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, litsea cubeba (organic may chang) pure essential oils
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I been using the serum for 2 years and it help clear my blemishes, very gently on sensitive skin. I love it!
3/4/2014 6:21 PM
I've been using this for a few months now and have noticed my stubborn sun spot on my left high cheek is fading away. My skin is also brighter and smoother. Very happy with this product.
8/15/2013 2:27 AM
I have uneven skin tone and blemishes. i noticed my skin looked different on day 3 of using this and i haven't broke out yet. its going on. about 2week i believe since I've been using it daily(day n night). amazing, i wont use anything other than juice beauty products now
4/1/2013 9:34 PM
Magic In a Bottle
Juice Beauty's Antioxidant Serum is magic! When I turned 50 my sun spots really started bothering me so I started using the serum and they are starting to fade! I couldn't be happier with the results I am getting from this serum! It's amazing!
4/24/2012 5:17 PM
First Previous Next Last