Rosacea Serum is a highly active formula containing nutrients that help support blood vessel stability and improve blood circulation. Rosacea Serum is formulated to reduce redness and inflammation often associated with rosacea or couperose skin.
- Supports blood vessel stability and improves circulation
- Helps maintain healthy blood consistency
- Effective treatment for rosacea and bruising or purpling under the eyes
- Vitamin K - Maintains circulatory integrity, prevents leaky blood vessels
- Squalane - Biogenic moisturizer
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant, reduces skin redness and irritation
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves texture, firms and smoothes
- Vitamin D - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves skin healing and immunity
- Gamma Linolenic Acid - Healing, moisturizing and anti-eczematic
- Essential Fatty Acids - Speeds healing and supports cell growth
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply 1 to 2 drops on areas to be treated 3 to 4 times per week. May be used under a moisturizer.
Vegetable Squalane, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Gamma Linoleic Acid, Beta Carotene.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I used this for the first time at night and the next morning I was surprised by how little redness I had on my cheeks and nose. Friends and family have noticed the difference, too. It really works well!
1/21/2012 1:35 AM
First Previous Next Last