A powerful, lightweight moisturizer designed for blemished or oily skin.
Hydrate, quench and restore your skin's natural moisture balance with this lightweight Oil-Free Moisturizer from Juice Beauty. This product is specially formulated with a blend of certified organic grape and pomegranate juices to nurture skin without using pore-clogging oils. Soothing aloe vera, vitamin antioxidants and nutrient-rich sea algae combine to restore the skin's natural balance without irritating delicate or oily skin.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Clinically validated results for clearing blemishes
- Organic pomegranate, aloe and algae provide nutrient-rich hydration
- Retains and restores skin's natural moisture with vegetable glycerin
- Soothes with organic cucumber and avocado
About Juice Beauty
- Organic White Grape Juice (vitis vinifera) - Rich in vitamin A, B, C; potent alpha-hydroxy acid (tartaric acid); powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory benefits, promotes skin rejuvenation.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Organic Cucumber Extract (cucumus sativus) - Derived from the vegetable; hydrates, tones, soothes, softens, anti-inflammatory properties.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
Moisturize morning and evening by smoothing over face, neck and decollete.
Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, punica granatum (organic pomegranate juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, vegetable glycerin, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, sesamum indicum (organic sesame seed oil)*, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, persea gratissima (avocado oil), citrus aurantifolia (lime oil), caprylyl glycol, ethylhexyl (octyl) palmitate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, cera alba (organic beeswax)*, organic botanical extracts of cucumis sativus (organic cucumber extract)*, salvia officinalis (organic sage leaf extract)*, taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf extract), melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract), algae extract, panthenol (Vitamin B5), tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C), retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), sodium PCA, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), sodium hydroxide, phospholipids, citrus aurantium (sweet neroli) and cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) pure essential oils *certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Great moisturizer, but may not work for me.
First off, I love Juice Beauty products! Their blemish clearing cleanser is my favorite natural cleanser of all time. With this moisturizer, however, I did have some issues with breakouts when I started using it, but in all fairness I was trying a few new products at the time, so I can't be sure the breakouts were caused by this one. If you were curious about this moisturizer, I'd say give it a try. It has great texture goes on light and easy and isn't greasy at all. I'm hoping to give it another try in a bit and have my fingers crossed that it will work for me, because I really love the way it felt on my skin.
1/30/2014 10:25 AM
Finally an oIl-free moisturizer with on-toxic ingredients!
Thank you Pharmaca for supporting manufacturers that promote healthy organic ingredients and that work. This moisturizer I bought for my teenage daughter, but I am using it along with organic jojoba oil! I love them both!!!
12/19/2013 11:22 PM
I have always had extremely oily skin which causes breakouts. Now that I am getting older, I am also looking for age defying moisture...I don't ask for much! Anyway, I have been using this lotion for two weeks and I love it so far. It's still early to determine if it will become part of my new routine but I am hopeful. A very light, non-greasy formula that keeps my skin hydrated. And its keeping my skin clear.
11/24/2013 11:50 PM
Best Oil-Free Moisturizer Out There!
I have been using this product for years now because it doesn't cause me to break-out and it's light yet moisturizing. A little goes a long way. I just wish they would return to the glass bottle and pump (as pictured). I don't care for the tube bottle. Don't change the formula either please!
10/24/2013 8:15 AM
First Previous Next Last