Nourishing hydration for all skin types.
Juice Beauty Organic Treatment Oil is specially formulated to hydrate and rejuvenate tired, dry skin naturally. With an organic blend of antioxidant-rich oils, essential fatty acids and botanicals, this ultra-nourishing oil leaves skin feeling healthy and refreshed but not dry. This Organic Treatment Oil is delicate enough for a facial treatment, but also makes a great spot moisturizer for stubborn dry areas such as the elbows, feet and hands.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Calendula and chamomile extract soothe irritated skin
- Organic sunflower and olive oils deeply hydrate and nourish skin
About Juice Beauty
- Organic Jojoba Oil (simmondsia chinensis) - Derived from the seeds of the desert shrub jojoba; antioxidant, high in essential fatty acids and nutrients, emollient.
- Marigold Extract (calendula officinalis) - Derived from extract of flower; soothes, softens, heals, antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Chamomile Flower (tilia europea) - Extracted from the flower; soothing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
After cleansing, moisturize morning and evening by warming in palms before smoothing over face, neck and decollete.
Organic plant oils of helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, olea europaea (organic olive oil)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil)*, oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose oil)*, vaccinium macrocarpon (organic cranberry seed oil)*, vinis vitifera (organic grape seed oil)*, organic botanical extracts of olea europaea (organic olive leaf extract)*, calendula officinalis (organic marigold flower extract)*, chamomilla recutita (organic matricaria flower extract)*, daucus carota sativa (organic carrot root extract)*, geranium maculatum (organic spotted cranesbill flower extract)* , helichrysum stoechas (organic eternal flower extract)*, melissa officinalis (organic lemon balm leaf extract)*, tocopherol (vitamin E), pelargonium graveolens (organic geranium)* and citrus aurantium (organic petitgrain)* pure essential oils *certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
This is a great product. Moisturizes the skin without being too oily.
1/23/2014 10:16 AM
This oil treatment works like a serum. You just warm it between your palms and apply it to your skin. My skin absorbs it fast and so it does not stay greasy because the formula is very light. It is hydrating - perfect for colder days. I feel like my hyper-pigmentation has decreased a little and my acne has been under control since I've used it. Great product that smells fruity so I always look forward to using this every morning and night.
11/17/2013 12:39 AM
First Previous Next Last