Clinically Validated instrument measured Stem Cellular Repair Results
- 100% improved hydration
- 96% improved dark circles and puffiness around eyes
- 88% reduction in 3D visual analysis of fine lines and wrinkles
- 88% improved skin tone and luminosity
- 75% improved elasticity of the skin
Skin Type: Normal, Mature, Dry Skin Concern: Wrinkles, General Health
Scientific Technology, Organic Innovation, Ultimate Results
- A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused into a vitamin C and resveratrol grapeseed rich formula deeply penetrates the skin to repair DNA damage and encourage new cell growth to aggressively firm and eliminate wrinkles. Antioxidant-rich fruit juices, fat-soluble Vitamin C and plant oils hydrate and improve elasticity for lasting, advanced age defy results.
Who Should Use It?
- Ideal for all skin types. Juice Beauty's Stem Cellular Repair Collection Collection is especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage.
- A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused into a Vitamin C and resveratrol grapeseed rich formula deeply penetrates the skin to repair DNA damage.
CLINICALLY VALIDATED RESULTS: Juice Beauty is on a mission to prove that their products, made with certified organic ingredients, work better than conventional products. Juice Beauty's products are clinically validated through Independent Lab studies showing amazing Age Defy and Blemish Clearing Results.
AUTHENTICALLY ORGANIC: Juice Beauty meets two rigorous standards: the USDA National Organic Program FOOD standard of 95% or greater organic content and the California Organic Products Act requiring a minimum of 70% total organic content (excluding water). Additionally, Juice Beauty has started the process of NSF (National Science Foundation) certification.
POWERFUL ACTION WITHOUT: Juice Beauty products have NO parabens, petroleum, butylene or propylene glycol, PEG, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
QUALITY & SAFE AROMAS: Juice Beauty uses only organic & natural essential oils (no synthetic fragrance).
Apply every morning and evening over cleansed face, neck and decollete.
Juice Beauty proprietary blend of fruit stem cells: apple buds, grape buds & lemon bark. Ingredients: Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, vegetable glycerin, octyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, malus sylvestris (apple buds), vitis vinifera (grape buds) & citrus limonum (lemon bark), organic plant oils of helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, organic essential fatty acids of oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil)*, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), xanthan gum, panthenol (Vitamin B5), allantoin, tocopherol (Vitamin E), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, citrus reticulata (mandarin), litsea cubeba (may chang) and cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) pure essential oils *certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I love this product. It is just right. I have been using it for a couple years now and my skin looks great.
2/13/2014 10:52 AM
Nice light scent
This has a light scent (reminds me of lemongrass almost) & works well. I wish the packaging were better designed--the container is HUGE (yet the product runs out pretty quickly) and definitely inconvenient to tote around while travel.
11/25/2013 12:01 AM
New York, NY
smells great and moisturizes even better!
5/30/2013 7:22 PM
This moisturizer does the job and is not heavy or greasy. Love the light citrus smell. Love the anti- aging ingredients. I use other Juice Beauty products and together I really notice a difference in my skin.
5/23/2013 9:39 AM
First Previous Next Last