Sanitas Topical C 30ml
Topical C is a rich moisturizer that nourishes, heals and softens the skin. High concentrations of lipophilic Vitamin C effectively penetrate the skin to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles and accelerate the healing of burns, chapped lips and abrasions.
- Delivers a concentrated dose of Lipophilic Vitamin C
- Aids in fine line reduction, accelerates healing and minimizes scarring
- Vitamins A, C and E work together to moisturize and soften skin
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate) - Powerful skin nutrient in a stable, lipophilic format for maximum absorption, has been proven to stay in the skin for up to 3 days
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves texture, firms and smoothes
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant, reduces skin redness and irritation
- Vitamin D - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves skin healing and immunity
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
After cleansing, apply a small amount to skin dampened with Sanitas Moisture Mist. Massage in well.
Octyldocecyl Steroyl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Tocotrienols (Vitamin E), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A).
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Changed my skin
More than any other product I've used, this one changed my skin. I used to have acne-prone and super dry, sensitive skin, and Topical C calmed and deeply moisturized it. I LOVE that it's not loaded with water like most moisturizers-- you're paying for the powerful ingredients, not the fillers. Really recommended.
4/2/2012 12:50 PM
I was applying Sanitas Topical C to the tops of my hands at night.....I am a nurse and the gloves and soap at the hospital pulls all the moisture out of my skin, plus I am almost 50. At the same time I was using a department store age spot fader on my face. One day I looked down at my hands and noticed that my age spots on my hands are almost gone. WOW. I wasn't even trying to fade my age spots on my hands. Still have age spots on my face, but hands look 20 years younger. I should have just used this for my face. The first time I used it on my face I had a reaction to a chemical peel and nothing would calm it. Not even hydrocortisone cream. So I tried this on my face and in about 15 minutes it calmed. Within the day my reaction was going away. I now use this for anywhere I have dry, broken skin, age spots, or just plain "tired skin". It gives you a healthy glow and feeds your skin. Love it, Love it, Love it!!!
3/31/2012 10:32 AM
Love the "C" moisturizers
Salt Lake City, UT
Sanitas is by far the skin care company I have yet to find. I had the privilege of talking to a skin care representative from Sanitas and the company is just at the top of the game as far as skin care goes! the way they uniquely formulate and design there products is just brilliant! Anyway I have used the Topical C for my damaged skin and it is truly amazing! I have sun damage and sun spots and it seemed to really make a difference! I have tried other over the counter products and my skin felt sluggish and not refreshed. Sanitas other hand made my skin feel light, refreshed, and healthy!
8/22/2011 12:53 PM
First Previous Next Last