The essential first step in a complete morning skincare regimen, Save Face A.M. is a two-in-one sunscreen-moisturizer that protects against sun and environmental damage in a shine-free, weightless lotion.
Skin Types: Ideal for all skin types, 4 months of age and up.
- PARSOL - Provides protection from long wavelength UVA rays and boosts UV protection to meet EU recommendations for high-protection sunscreen
- BLUEBERRY EXTRACT - Supercharged antioxidant helps prevent and repair oxidative damage and assists in boosting the regenerative power of the skin's cells to improve skin's smoothness, wrinkles, texture, and elasticity
- VITAMIN E - Antioxidant-rich extract to protect from free radicals triggered by sunlight, tobacco smoke, and smog
- Blends beautifully into the skin without leaving a shiny or a white, chalky finish
- Airless finger pump preserves the strength of the active ingredients while allowing every last drop to be dispensed from the tube
- Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes in water)
Apply every morning after cleansing. Avoid eye area.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (Sunscreen) 3%, Octinoxate (Sunscreen) 7.5%, Octisalate (Sunscreen) 5%, Octocrylene (Sunscreen) 2.79%.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polysilicone-15, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Acrylates/C12-22, Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Squalane, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates, Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lecithin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Butyrate, Isoamyl, Butyrate, Methyl Anthranilate, Methylbenzyl Acetate.