An uplifting spray to hydrate and protect all skin types.
Formulated with active organic ingredients, this Hydrating Toning Mist from John Masters Organics naturally refines and moisturizes skin. Rose essential oil promotes blood circulation while oat kernel works to support skin's defense against pollution. Antioxidant-rich white tea helps to visibly minimize the appearance of enlarged pores while also lessening inflammation. Skin appears calmer, clearer and refreshed.Product Benefits
- Includes certified organic ingredients with no artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, TEAs and GMOs
- Never tested on animals
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Nourishes, hydrates and protects the skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Stimulates blood circulation
About John Maters Organics
- Rose Flower Oil - Soothes sensitive skin
- Rice - Softens and heals while helping to prevent wrinkles
- White Tea - High in antioxidants to nourish and protect the skin
- Gotu Kola - Heals and firms the skin
For more than 20 years, John Masters Organics has been offering products that allow you to care for your hair and body without sacrificing the health of our planet. John Masters uses a rigorous set of criteria when selecting ingredients, believing that the highest-quality botanicals will produce the highest-quality products and that synthetics do not belong on the body. With this guiding philosophy, he launched one of the most highly regarded organic beauty lines in the world. Adhering to stringent standards for natural, wild-crafted and organic ingredients, John Masters Organics continues to be considered the luxury line for natural beauty.
Spray on face and neck; leave on; follow with a serum or day creme.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, rosa damascena (rose) flower water*, glycerin*, leuconostoc ferment filtrate, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*, centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract*. *Certified Organic
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.