Hydrating Toner is a gentle toner formulated to exfoliate dead skin cells and brighten and clarify skin without employing harsh, damaging irritants. Natural, gentle fruit extracts minimize pores and soften fine lines and wrinkles. Hydrating Toner helps prepare skin to fully absorb moisturizers and helps improve skin immunity. May be used as an alternate with more active toners.
- Helps prepare dry, sensitive skin for moisturizing
- Polysacharrides mildly exfoliate, improve skin immunity and provide anti-aging properties
- Polyhydroxy Acid minimizes pores and helps soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Lactic Acid - Decreases hyperpigmentation, exfoliates and retexturizes the skin
- Beta Glucan - Stimulates skin immunity and provides anti-aging properties
- NaPCA - Biogenic moisturizer
- Arabinogalactan - Skin-softening polysaccharide, improves skin immunity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Glucono Delta Lactone - Polyhydroxy acid, stimulates and gently exfoliates
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
After cleansing, saturate a cotton pad with toner. Apply to face and neck using an upward and outward motion. Gentle enough to use daily.
Distilled Water, Glucono Delta Lactone, Arabinogalactan, Lactic Acid, NaPCA, Sacharride Isomerate, Beta Glucan, Polyquarternium 7, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.