Moisturizes and calms as it eliminates even waterproof eye make-up formulations from lids and lashes. This extremely gentle, non-irritating gel formula is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. The aqueous gel does not drip into eyes as it gently dissolves make-up. Ophthalmologist-tested for safety.
Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Non-abrasive exfoliating gel gently eliminates surface impurities and unclogs pores
- Safely removes eye make-up, including waterproof eye make-up
- Aqueous gel formulation will not drip into eyes
- Hydrates and soothes the sensitive eye area
- Same pH as natural tears, will not sting or burn sensitive eyes
- Suitable for contact lenses wearers
- Ophthalmologists tested for safety
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes and softens the skin
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Soothing skincare products and hydrotherapy from the Cévennes Mountains. Far more than ordinary spring water, Avène is rooted in dermatology and hydrotherapy, backed by more than 300 clinical studies, offering customers 260 years of expertise managing all skin types.
A 40-year journey through the Cévennes Mountains in Southwest France allows the thermal spring water in Avène to acquire a perfectly balanced mineral composition. As it courses through underground reservoirs, the thermal waters are gradually enriched with trace elements and silicates. These healing concentrations are the foundation for all Avène skin products and also provide many benefits for guests at our hydrotherapy center. So whether you have normal or sensitive skin, and want to soothe, calm, and soften your skin, Avène is here to help.
Apply gel on a soft cotton pad to remove make-up on eyelids and eyes lashes. Follow with a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
Water (Agua), Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 188, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sorbitol
Other Label Info: Avène Thermal Spring Water (92%) - Soothes and softens
Gentle surfactants - Gently dissolve make-up, even waterproof formulations
Phenethyl alcohol- protects the formula and gives the gel its scent