BackJoy Comfort Soles are ideal for all-day comfort, ultra-sensitive feet, plantar fasciitis, heel pain/arthritis and sports and fitness. Comfort Soles help maintain posture by eliminating painful heel strike and pressure points when you stand or walk. They are made with a Dynamic Comfort Material that provides cushioning across the entire foot, reducing the impact on feet, knees, hips and the lower back. The insoles also feature circulation nubs that stimulate blood flow and ventilation holes to keep feet cool and comfortable. They can be trimmed to fit any shoe and fit a range of sizes.
- Dynamic comfort material provides cushioning across the entire foot
- Helps maintain optimal posture by eliminating heel strike and pressure points
- Ideal for all-day comfort, ultra-sensitive feet, plantar fasciitis, heel pain/arthritis, and sports and fitness
- Can be trimmed to fit any shoe
Directions for Use: Place In Any Shoe: Sneakers, Casual, Dress, Work Boots And More.
1. Remove Existing Insole From Shoe
2. Place BackJoy Insole Into Shoe
3. If Needed, Trim Along The Edge Of The Insole To Obtain Desired Width