Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test - the only ovulation test with digital effectiveness
Did you know that one in two couples could be trying to conceive on the wrong days of the woman's cycle1? And did you know that your basal body temperature only increases after ovulation, making it not much use to aid conception in that cycle?
The Clearblue® Digital Ovulation Test detects the rise of the ovulation hormone LH 24-36 hours prior to ovulation and identifies the 2 best days to conceive in a given cycle. Having sex during these 2 days gives you your best chance of conceiving.
The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is the only ovulation test with digital effectiveness. It gives you clear digital results, so there's no need to interpret the lines.
You use the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test once a day at the same time each day, on the days around the time when you expect your LH surge. It identifies the days in your cycle when you are most likely to conceive.
The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test
- Is the first and only digital ovulation test - no more lines to interpret
- Tells you the 2 best days to conceive
- Is over 99% accurate at detecting your LH surge
- Has a unique flashing test stick symbol to show you the test is working
- Gives your result in 3 minutes
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.