Fortifying and purifying. Gentle enough for all skin types.
This Rose Nurturing Body Wash from Dr. Hauschka forms a rich and decadent lather that covers skin with nourishing cleansers and soothing hydration. Skin is smoothed and purified of toxins as the natural and uplifting scent works to melt away stress and anxieties. Avocado and sunflower oils provide fortifying moisture while rose extracts soothe and refine skin for a healthy glow. Complexion is left feeling soft, cleansed and supple.
- 100% certified natural ingredients
- Free of synthetic fragrances, preservatives, colors and GMOs
- Tones and balances skin
- Provides natural barrier of moisture
- Pop-top packaging for easy use in shower or bath
About Dr. Hauschka
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil - This is an incredibly rare essential oil that contains many healing and aromatic properties. Completely organic, this delicate oil helps to tone skin and relax complexion while providing a calming scent.
Founded in 1967 by a PhD Chemist, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care has long been a premier source for holistic cosmetics and beauty products. Dedicated to their mission "to support the healing of humanity and the earth," Dr. Hauschka products are 100 percent natural and certified by NATRUE-an international non-profit that sets rigorous industry standards for organic and natural cosmetics. Using only ethically harvested and biodynamically grown botanicals, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products offer effective results without synthetic ingredients, so you get the most natural care for your skin.
Massage onto skin in shower or bath, then rinse.
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Citric Acid, Hectorite *Component of natural essential oils