All Sinus is an Ayurvedic blend of essential oils providing natural relief from sinus congestion.
Natural Sinus Pain Relief
Our natural sinus remedy is an Ayurvedic blend of essential oils that uses aromatherapy to provide natural relief from sinus congestion.
No one likes a nasty head cold, sinus infection, or clogged sinuses due to allergies. It creates a fuzzy headed quality that keeps you off kilter and prevents you from attaining the balance and health that you strive for in yourlife.
At ELANVEDA we believe that balance is achievable in all things. even in relieving that awful sinus congestion. Our products are all-natural and do not use any animal additives. We take the utmost care to provide you with health-promoting products that also promote a balanced environment and life over all.
Because we believe in getting to the root of the problem, our Ayurvedic remedies have been combined in a formula that is intended to treat all angles of your congestion problem. From opening the pathways to using basic aromatherapy to relax your muscles and allow yourself to heal, we have created a comprehensive aid to help you recover quickly.
You may remember the sticky, gooey creams and ointments from your youth; the ones that opened up your passageways, but left a gross residue that never quite soaked into your skin. Our Ayurvedic remedy is a blend of essential oils is non-greasy and will be absorbed into your skin leaving only the congestion relieving aromatherapy that will ease those passageways and allow you to breathe easier. Our All Sinus essential oil can also be used in boiling water to inhale as steam or you can add a few drops of this camphor and eucalyptus rich oil to your humidifier to ease minor sinus and bronchial congestion.
This Essential Oil blend includes:
- Our base carrier of Organic Jojoba oil, a liquid wax distilled from the seeds of the Jojoba plant, is often found as a base in many lotions and conditioners.
- Eucalyptus oil, which has a cooling and stimulating effect. This can help with pain and inflammation in the sinuses. Eucalyptus is analgesic and anti-inflammatory by nature.
- Inula graveolens is a powerful mucolytic oil. It is most effective for loosening bronchial congestion and treating congested and infected sinuses.
- Camphor oil is commonly used to help open up the bronchial pathways. It reduces pain and swelling in the body and creates a cooling effect that eases the pain of congestion.
- Lemon Grass Oil has anti-bacterial properties and helps to clear out any infections in the system. This pleasant smelling oil is often used in aromatherapy to ease muscle pain.
- Rosemary Verbenone is known to improve poor circulation. It is also known for its rejuvenating and stimulating properties.
Congested and blocked sinuses can really zap the pleasure of healthy breathing. Reclaim this pleasure, with All Sinus! The gentle soothing effect of All Sinus is long lasting, as opposed to conventional nasal decongestants that have short lived effects.
The most genuine means of natural health care are often the simplest ones.
Directions for Use: Apply a few drops under the nose outside the nasal passages and inhale. A few drops may also be massaged over the sinus area. For severe congestion, pour several drops into boiling water and inhale the steam. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid eye contact. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Jojoba oil, rosemary, lemon grass, eucalyptus, inula graveolens and camphor oils.