Soothing and cleansing.
Skin Type: Oily to normal skin types, problem skin
- Yogurt: source of lactic acid, moisturizes and feels cooling on the skin
- Cucumber: tones the skin
- Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids; excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier
- Marigold: beta-carotene rich; gently cools, softens, and moisturizes skin
- Kaolin Clay: cleans and softens skin
- Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
- Tea Tree Oil: an essential oil
- BiocomplexTM: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to improve the appearance of skin.
Our promise is to deliver happiness and extraordinary service by providing the healthiest and most effective skin care products. We are committed to protecting the future of our planet through our green practices-for every product sold we will plant a tree.
Éminence Organic Skin Care provides the most effective, organic skin care products in the industry, bar none. An award-winning pioneer and leader in professional skin care, Éminence has more than 50 years of expertise and is available in 25+ countries worldwide. The Éminence tradition began in Hungary more than 50 years ago in a small village where family knowledge of using herbs, fruits and plants in natural remedies spanned generations. This unique awareness of medicinal plants was enhanced with skin care innovation to produce natural products that are true to both organic enthusiasts and results-oriented clients. Today the precious ingredients are still hand-picked and hand-mixed in small batches and are combined with thermal hot spring water to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties.
Cucumber Juice, Corn Germ Oil, Shea butter, Marigold Oil, Yogurt, Vegetable Glycerin, Clay, Stonecrop Juice, Tea Tree Oil, Cyclodextrin, Glycine Derivative, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, BiocomplexTM (Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.